Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:59:13 +0200
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        monthly@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java community Status Report: bsd.java.mk 2.0

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

Here is a status report for one of our current tasks.

Regards

Herve

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project>
  <title>bsd.java.mk version 2.0</title>
  <contact>
    <person>
      <name>
        <given>Ernst</given>
        <common>De Haan</common>
      </name>
      <email>znerd@FreeBSD.org</email>
    </person>
    <person>
      <name>
        <given>Herve</given>
        <common>Quiroz</common>
      </name>
      <email>herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr</email>
    </person>
  </contact>
  <links>
    <url href="http://www.esil.univ-mrs.fr/~hquiroz/freebsd/bsd.java.mk-2.0.html">Project homepage</url>
  </links>
		  current framework for Java-based ports. The main objective is the
		  automation of JDK/JRE build and run dependency checking.</p>
		  it has proved to be useful and reliable to a great extend, we are
		  currently working on a new version. We intend to reach a high degree
		  of flexibility to cope with the recent increase of available JDK/JRE
		  flavors.  Furthermore, the new version will be easier to maintain,
		  which means improved reliability, and hopefully more frequent
		  updates.</p>
</project>

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--