Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:29:34 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & Y2k

If you are using it on a network, or connecting to the internet on boot, set
it up to get the date/time from either the network server (if it is
compliant), or from any of the time service sites on the internet.
I guess I'll be able to answer better on 1 Jan 2000, as I now have a couple
of older 486 boxes running BSD. ;-))
Regards
Igor

Difference between computers & air-conditioners?
Not much, neither work well when you open windows!