Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:04:36 +0300
From:      Adi Pircalabu <apircalabu@bitdefender.com>
To:        "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [6-STABLE] vlc-0.8.5_5 error during portupgrade

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:10:08 -0500 Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> In future, please don't spam to us. Choice one, either email to
> multimedia@ or send us a PR is good enough.

Sorry for spam.

[...]
> I can't reproduce this error, you need to make sure you have a
> complete ports tree update by CVSup. Also, make sure you have
> everything up to date.

(For the archives)
mkdir /usr/X11R6/libdata/ldconfig/ solved this. I can't understand at
this time, though, why this directory was missing on my machine.
I think this PR can be closed.
Thanks

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)

--
This message was scanned for viruses by BitDefender for Linux Mail Servers.
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/