Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 2005 07:50:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Danial Thom <danial_thom@yahoo.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Winelfred G. Pasamba" <winelfredpasamba@gmail.com>
Cc:        pretenda@wrgn.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD router two DSL connections

--- Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
wrote:

> [...]

I've seen your resume, Ted how do you get jobs?
Are people hiring so incompetent?

As stated, even by Ted, you have to register ALL
of your addresses with ALL of your ISPs, so you
can send your packets to ANYONE you want, even if
they are filtering.

Please stop listening to Ted. He doesnt
understand this.

DT