Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 1997 09:08:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crapintosh bashing, was:Re: cdrecord

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, David Kelly wrote:

> There is an awful lot of good that has come from Apple and the Mac. I
> was glad to hear Rhapsody was taking a BSD slant. Give me a Mac, or
> give me Unix, preferably both. I have no use for Windows.

Of all the machines on my network, the Macs are the ones I have to deal
with the least.  Plug something in and it works, everytime.  MacOS could
be alot better, but I am sure Rhapsody will address most if not all of the
current deficiencies.  I love the way Macs handle multiple monitors as
well.

Jamie Bowden
Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.

	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)