Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:59:42 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IRQ Problems with Stable

In message <20010823115403.4812F37B40D@hub.freebsd.org> Michael Collette writes:
: With all that being said, whenever I insert my Linksys card in, it gets
: assigned IRQ 11, which is my PS/2 port.  Prior to my buildworld to -STABLE my
: pccard.conf file was properly assigning the IRQ.
:
: Is this a bug in STABLE?  Some config tweak I still need to make?

-stable will now share IRQs for pci cardbus bridges.  Does ed also not
work?  The PS/2 port is typically irq 12.  If the IRQ is shared
between the PCI bus and the PS/2 mouse, maybe the following patch
might help you:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/psm-shared.diff

Warner