Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:33:56 -0700
From:      "Seamus.Venasse" <Seamus.Venasse@polaris.ca>
To:        <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>, "'FreeBSD-Questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How do I un-install mod_frontpage & frontpage?

Hi Stacey!

I replied to your other message from Friday in regards to the follow
symlinks problem.  I would suggest removing mod_frontpage, frontpage,
and apache from your system and any manually remove directories that the
uninstall script is unable to remove.

Now that your server is back to a virgin state, try these instructions:

-----------------
cd /usr/ports/www/apache13
make WITH_APACHE_PERF_TUNING=YES all install clean

cd /usr/ports/www/frontpage
make all install clean

cd /usr/ports/www/mod_frontpage
chown -R nobody:nobody /usr/local/www/data.default
make all install clean
vi /usr/local/etc/httpd.conf  -- make the changes according to
mod_frontpage/pkg_message

echo followsymlinks:1 >> /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/frontpage.cnf
/usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/fp_install.sh

cd /usr/local/www/data
find . -name .htaccess -exec chmod 644 {} \;
find . -name _vti\* -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;