Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:35:12 -0500
From:      "Kenn Martin" <kmartin@infoteam.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Stable List" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is rc.i386 now defunct?

MergeMaster needs to be recommended _somewhere_ on the web site
(other than just the ports listings).  It is an invaluable tool that
has saved me many hours of work and many headaches.  I've also
thought that it would be nice for cvsup to recommend its use upon
completion and detection of a change to the etc tree.

kenn