Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:19:55 +0200
From:      Jacques Hugo <jacques@wired.ctech.ac.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail prblems ... revisited ;)

Jacques here wrote ...

> Ok, ok, sorry if this isn't acutally mailed to the
> correct group, but I do run sendmail on fbsd ;)

> I hope someone can help me with this one.  I'm
> sitting here with 'the sendmail and the bat' book
> next to me with www.sendmail.org in my terminal,
> and all is still lost.

> So here we go ... aliases (*sigh*)
[big snip]

I've got it!!!

sendmail only pipes to your prog, and I thought that
the prog gets fired up.( sendmail page 275, paragraph
eleven [Mail is delivered...])  It was right in
front of me ;)

Thanks to all that read and replied to my question.

-Jacques

The box said "Requires Windows 3.1 or better"
			... so I got BSD

System Administrator      | Jacques Hugo
UNIX Systems              | jacques@wired.ctech.ac.za
Cape Technikon            | +27-21-4603584