Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:57:10 +0200
From:      "Constant, Benjamin" <bconstant@be.tiauto.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which driver for Soekris lan1641?

Hello list,

Does someone knows which driver is used for the Soekris lan1641 quad
ethernet card?
Ethernet chipset is National Semicondutor DP83816 but I can't find any
reference to
it in the hardware notes for 5.4. I need to know if ALTQ is available for
this card.

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin Constant
TI Automotive

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI
Automotive.