Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:55:37 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@mpp.pro-ns.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: All this and documentation too? (was: cvs commit: src/sys/isa sio.c)

Mike Pritchard wrote:

> - Sections 1, 6 and 8 are all pretty much the same (user commands, games,
>   administrator commands).

That's a terrific quote, y'know... :-) And the context even
reinforces it! Look:

> - Sections 2 and 3 are pretty much the same (system calls and library
>   functions).

:-)

Then again, I always thought fortune was an admin command hidden in
games as a strange sort of joke. :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	Everything journalists write is true, except when they write about
something you know.