Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:14:27 +0100
From:      Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postfix remailing deferred msgs

Hi All,
After browsing the internet for a while about this problem I wondered if
anyone can help me with it since I don't find the answer of this anywhere;
After my amavis config seemed to give some trouble I deceided to disable
it for a while. During that process some mails got deferred. I stopped and
started postfix, tried moving files in deffered/ to incoming/, ran postsuper
but these mails are still deferred (they want to be scanned) In my config
files of postfix I disabled the transport for vscan, and mails I send now
aren't being scanned but normally delivered.
This is an example of a log entry about the problem:
Dec  3 09:52:46 mars postfix/qmgr[55220]: 6733449A28: to=<questions@freebsd.org>, relay=none, delay=53932, status=deferred (transport is unavailable)

mars# grep vscan /usr/local/etc/postfix/*
/usr/local/etc/postfix/main.cf:#content_filter = vscan:
/usr/local/etc/postfix/master.cf:#vscan           unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe user=vscan

Now all I want is those 11 messages that got deferred to be remailed,
I heard about 'postsuper -r ALL' but I can't find any reference to the -r
option. postsuper -s -v does run without errors.
When I copied deferred/ to incoming/ the mails got deferred again with
the same reason.

Gr,
--
Axel Scheepers