Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:31:59 +0200
From:      michael <michael@nettmail.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with cvsup refuse file

Hi,

	i have used cvsup for first time and anything works fine,
	but i have get into trouble with the refuse file.
	I have read the refuse.README and now i have used the sample
	refuse from /usr/share/examples/cvsup.

	In the refuse.README i can read to suppress the download the
	docs for other languages par example:

	doc/ja_*

	Well, i have used this entrys and now i can see that cvsup
	downloads the japanese manpages that i would'n.

	Now is this also correct if i use following entry:

	doc/ja*

	Now i have also another question:

	Is it possible only build the installes ports with the
	Makefile shipped by the Maintainers of FreeBSD?

	My Target is to build an self-compiled and configured
	Server with many, but not all, ports isnatlles in the system.

	Thanks for everthing and this great operating system, i love it.

	btw

	michael