Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:26:27 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Web Master Nodo Interlink <webmaster@interlink.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Informacion del Free

Web Master Nodo Interlink wrote:

> Que tal:
>
> Serian tan amables de informarme donde puedo encontrar un foro de freebsd
> para unirme a el?
>
> Hi:
>
> Could you tell me where can I find a forus about Freesd to join to it?

This is one of  them. You can replace unsubscribe below with subscribe
send it to the majordomo and then follow instruction when the
confirmation shows up at your email address.

Have fun,

Kent

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg