Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:15:18 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   Re: Am I the only one getting doubles

On Monday, 22 March 1999 at 12:26:40 -0500, Christopher Michaels wrote:
>> On Monday, March 22, 1999 9:28 AM, Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net> wrote:
>>
>> Am I the only one getting doubles from questions?
>
> I'm not getting doubles, but I am getting alot of returned mail from
> hub.freebsd.org.

We had problem with isdn.net.il, which was running Microsoft's
SPAMPSVC mailer.  It was sending received messages back to the list,
apparently not for the first time.  It's been blocked, and you
shouldn't see any more problems in that area.  If you get any more,
look at the headers and report anything that looks like a loop.

Greg