Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 2015 19:15:35 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?SpiderLink=20Technologies=20Ltd?= <spiderlink@spiderlink.co.tz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Best_Hosting_Services_in_Tanzania?=

Best Hosting Packages in Tanzania  [See the online version](http://r.ag.d.m=
ailin.fr/9k12555i3f.html)=0A=0AWeb Hosting=0ASpiderLink Technologies offers=
 99.99% uptime hosting services, our hosting is guaranteed of giving servic=
e 24/7 uptime and full support incase of any issues. Our hosting is support=
ing different platforms of operating systems, depending on user requirement=
s either to host on windows or linux, and more than 120* One click installa=
tions scripts including WordPress, Jommla, Drupal, Ruby on Rail and the lik=
e. Just a click on your logged in C-Panel home page and ready to go=0A=0APl=
ace your order here at jabeonline.com=0A=0A=0ABronze Package=0A=0AGreat for=
 small websites=0AWeb Space: 500MbBandwidth: 3,000MbDatabases: 1Mailboxes: =
10FTP Accounts: 51-Click Software Installations=0AOnly $ 25 per year=0A[Ord=
er Package Now](http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/128495p55i3d.html)=0AThis email was=
 sent to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org From SpiderLink Technologies Limited=