Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:48:38 +0000
From:      David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ImageMagick upgrade problem

> I just committed a fix that a) worked for me, and b) I think is fairly
> robust, and even a candidate for being the right thing to do.
>
> Please give it a try, and let us know if it does or does not work for you.
>

> Doug
Thank you Doug

It works for me!

ImageMagick plus DougMagick = FreeBSDMagick

David

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network