Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:22:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GimpUserManual

Hi David,

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 11:06:31AM -0700, Brett Taylor wrote:
> > Actually, I think it's time to ditch the PDF and PS versions.

> Just make them "NO_CDROM= 'too big'".  No need to toast the ports --
> someone might acutally like the PDF version (I love them for their
> searchability) or PS (who knows why).

This is easy, but as I said, at least I think I did, the distfiles for the
PDF and PS versions have gone away on the master site.  I was going to put
them on my personal machine but it's an awful lot of space on my already
pretty full machine.

Maybe I'll do it anyway.  I'll worry about it in a week.  :-)

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *
							  *