Date:      10 Jul 2007 13:28:50 -0500
From:      technical@avantilipids.com
To:        <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thank you for your e-mail

Thank you for your e-mail. We understand that your question is important and we will do everthing possible to respond in a timely manner. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please resubmit your question in the
rare case that your original message was not received.

The information you are requesting may already be posted on our website.
Please check the pages below for answers to your questions.

The Avanti FAQ Page.
http://www.avantilipids.com/FAQ.asp

The Avanti Resources and Technical Information Page.
http://www.avantilipids.com/TechnicalInformation.html

The Avanti Phase Transition Temperatures Page.
http://www.avantilipids.com/PhaseTransitionTemperaturesGlycerophospholipids.
	asp

Or check out LIPIDAT "the book"
ISBN-10: 0849389240
ISBN-13: 978-0849389245

The Avanti CMC Page.
http://www.avantilipids.com/CMCValuesForDiacylPhosphatidalcholine.asp
Avanti has no further data on CMC this at this time.

The Avanti Solubility Page.
http://www.avantilipids.com/technicalsolubility.asp

Thanks,

Technical Service