Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:43:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: De-orbit Allwinner A10/A20/A31 for 12.0

I have all these boards...

But they are getting old and nearly are unobtanium these days. Were it not
for the clocks thing, they'd be fine to run -current (I have a slightly pre
new clock version running on a couple of boards). I think I'm with you: we
need a maintainer who has done the work to bring them up to date, or they
need to go.

We likely have other house cleaning that's needed in arm as well, but I'll
keep this discussion clean.

Warner