Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:22:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bora Akyol <akyol@wireless.Stanford.EDU>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hylafax Configuration

HI everyone,
I am new to this mailing list. I have been using UNIX variants for years
(including SunOS, IRIX and LINUX) and just switched to FreeBSD. My
question is about hylafax, I would like to put together a HOWTO for
hylafax while I am trying to get my system to work. So if there is any of
you out there that has gotten this to work, please let me know how. Send
me instructions, and I will put together a howto and submit it to the
FreeBSD project.
On the same subject, compared to Linux, the FreeBSD documentation is
sparse, what kind of documentation is needed. On what topics?

Thanks

Bora

Bora Aydin Akyol
akyol@leland.stanford.edu