Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:36:09 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Mikhail Teterin" <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: improving firefox port

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:24:56 -0600, Mikhail Teterin
<mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> The following changes to firefox/Makefile and mozilla/Makefile.common,
> along
> with attached additional patch (firefox/files/patch-sysbz2) allow:
>
> 	1) use of the base system's -lbz2 instead of compiling Mozilla's own;

I think I will like this.

> 	2) build and run the vendor's self-checks (yes, I'm still at it :-)

How about create a test target? I never like to have test stuff in the
ports by default, only for pointyhat, maintainer and someone that want to
test it.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)