Date:      Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:16:48 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Printr?

 folks,

 i sent a couple freebsd questions days ago and did not bcc myself.  i never
 saw the post nor got any response.  anyway, new  one:  is there any way of
 getting my 'brother HL-3040CN' color laser printr to work.  i have mucked with
 it for >> 48 until i am ready to [[ dunno, really ]].  i guess return it
 and buy one that just works with cups.

 this 3040cn is seriously low-end, but if any of you have one Working, i'd
 seriously like to know what you did.  i'm using whatever CUPS we've got with
 7.3.

 thanks in advance,

 gary

--