Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:21:07 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tinydns

All,

I don't know if it's just me or not, but I feel so stupid by DJB's software.
I installed djbdns from ports, and I've NOT been able to find any man pages
or any other documentation installed.  The web page for tinydns is all but
cryptic.

Is it just me, or does DJB's lack of documentation make everyone feel just a
little bit stupid?

Where can I find documentation either as a man page or web page for tinydns?
Hell, at this point, I'd settle for ps, pdf, or plain text.

BIND is not an option here, I've been using it for years, and it's taken a
while, but it's proved itself completely unreliable to me.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks