Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 1995 02:27:40 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org (Daniel M. Eischen)
Cc:        marxx@mars.superlink.net, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mounting Dos Drv.

Daniel M. Eischen stands accused of saying:
> If anyone else knows how to boot DOS from your second drive, I'd be
> interested in knowing too :).

Rummage through the DOS boot record (at the beginning of the DOS
partition) and, one at a time, change the instances of 0x80 to 0x81.
Eventually, you'll hit the right one, and all will be happy.

(I've done this, but I can't remember which 0x80 it was, there's only
a few of them.)

> Dan Eischen

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[