Date:      Fri,  8 Nov 2002 14:04:32 +0100
From:      Brossin Pierrick <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NVidia Drivers Released !

Hi,

I was reading a post on 'no pub no pub' bsdforums.com :)
It was about Quake3 on FreeBSD and someone asked "is it possible to run it with
my gf2 mx". As always I was expecting the answer 'no way dude sorry'.
In fact the answer was 'sorry' but THEN.. THEN ! Someone said..
'no no nvidia released drivers for 4.7'

So first thing.. since I didn't see any message on this mailing list, I'm
sending the link

And second .. Please thank NVidia for the work they've done !
They deserve it !

ENJOY all Nvidia card users !!

Have a great day (mine is pretty kewl since 5 minutes ahaha)

Cya