Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:33:14 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Removing GNOMENG

>Okay, here is my release candidate diff for removing need for the
>GNOMENG keyword, and adding GNOME 2 support to the new GNOME porting
>infrastructure.  This patch applies directly to ports/Mk/bsd.gnome.mk,
>and removes the need for the bsd.gnomeng.mk file.
>
>I'd like to commit this tomorrow if possible.  Please let me know if you
>see of foresee any problems.  Thanks.

It passed the tests so far that I have done for around an hour. I tested it
in the few different ways, such as compared old to new of Gnome 1 and 2 by
"make package-depends", broke works perfect when I want to use either Gnome
1 or 2, did the edit few Makefile of Gnome2's stuff by delete some of
LIB_DEPENDS, USE_GNOMENG and add few stuff in the USE_GNOME and etc.

BTW: I just finished the clean install of Gnome2 and it seems like it's more
faster than upgrade from CVS version. Also, noticed the LighthouseBlue has
been added. Thanks! :-) I was going to add it, but I was wait for author
that I contacted few weeks ago for few issues that need to be fix. But,
(s)he seems is pretty busy to fix them. There have very few flaws, but not
that annoy thought.

Cheers,
Mezz