Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:41:23 +0930 (CST)
From:      Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@ns.aus.com>
To:        Koul-Henning Pamp <koul@canadamail.de>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: *nixopt, an idea

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Koul-Henning Pamp wrote:

> Fellow hackers,
>
> I'm creating a new unix optimizer tool, I've finished version 0.1 and need feedback.

At the risk of feeding the feeble Troll :-)

You would think that if this person has that much time on their hands,
they would actually go find a project that needs developers and do
something productive, like, say, Linux, or ... (list of about 1,000
projects elided).

Them that can, do. Them that can't, talk about it.

Sigh.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, rsharpe@samba.org,