Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:21:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joshua Goodall <joshua@roughtrade.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/36528: Donors Gallery is out-to-date

If the page http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/index.html is to be believed, then freefall is a 200mhz PPro with 128mb of memory and a 4gb hard disk. This is possibly no longer the case. There are other entries that seem outdated whilst giving the impression that they are current. It's time this document was updated to reflect reality!
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I don't have the facts, so I can't provide a diff.

Joshua