Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:11:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Cc:        bmah@ca.sandia.gov, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: vnc-3.3.2r3

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Lucky Green wrote:

> Problems with the port on FreeBSD 3.1:

> ===>  Extracting for vnc-3.3.2r3
> ===>   vnc-3.3.2r3 depends on shared library: X11.6 - found
> /usr/bin/tar: archive - EOF not on block boundary
> *** Error code 1

This means that tar got confused about the files that it fetched for the
port, and it choked and died.  Delete the files, let the system refetch
them, it'll probably work fine the second time.

Probably one half the file got fetched.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).