Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:45:48 +0530
From:      R shidhpra <r.shidhpra@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HI

Hi=2C
=20
I was just reviewing your website and found it very interesting. I really l=
ike your website and services you are providing. I was wondering if we can =
work with you and help you with your business.
=20
I would like to offer you our Hire Developer/Programmer service where you c=
an hire our dedicated developer who will dedicatedly work for you. We are h=
aving three different plans for the same like Full-Time=2C Part-Time and Ho=
urly. Currently=2C many of our clients are getting benefits from this servi=
ce. Let me share some of the benefits of our Hire Developer Service:
=20
=B7         Guaranteed to save you at least 75% of cost against having on s=
ite team / resources.=20
=B7         Compare it with fixed priced quote=2C it saves your minimum 35%=
 of cost.
=B7         No start up or maintenance cost compare to invest in onsite tea=
m.
=B7         Project control is totally on your hand (*no hidden conditions)=
 as you can co-ordinate with developer directly.
=B7         It=92s save your time to find new developer for your projects.=
=20
=B7         Multiple options / hiring models to choose to hire developer.
=B7         You can have every 10 minutes snapshots of your dedicated web d=
eveloper=92s machine during work.
=B7         High-speed communications and live chat conferencing capabiliti=
es.
=20
I can share references of our existing clients who are currently getting be=
nefits from our Hire Developer service. You can know more about this servic=
e from below link.
=20
Build Your Virtual Team:
http://www.narolainfotech.com/hire-web-developers.html
=20
We=2C Narola are a leading Custom Software Development company based in Ind=
ia. We are having a good experience in Custom Web Design and Development=2C=
 Custom Mobile Application Development=2C E-Commerce Solution=2C Real Estat=
e Portal Development=2C etc.
=20
Narola Strengths:
-          6 years of successful operations
-          54 team members
-          Technology/Process maturity
-          500+ satisfied clients
=20
Our Skilled Team:
-          43 Experienced Programmers/Developers
-          5 Business Analyst
-          2 Project Manager
-          4 Graphic Designers
=20
Our Technology Expertise:
PHP=2C ASP .NET (2.0=2C 3.5)=2C iOS SDK (iPhone/iPad)=2C Android SDK and ex=
pert in their related CMS and frameworks.
=20
Web Service/API Integration Expertise:
Twitter=2C Facebook=2C Google Checkout=2C PayPal=2C Skype. And many more
=20
Other Technologies Expertise:
jQuery=2C SOA=2C Web Services=2C XML=2C AJAX=2C and many more.
=20
You can check our website to know more about us and our services.
=20
http://www.narolainfotech.com/
=20
See Narola Team at work: http://www.narolainfotech.com/video-narola-infotec=
h.html=20
=20
Let me know your views and we can discuss further on this. I would be happy=
 to share our past work details with you.
=20
I look forward to your positive reply!!!
=20
Regards=2C
R shidhpra=20
=20
Note: - Though this is not an automated email=2C we keep on sending out the=
se emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. =
To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e.=2C to ensure that we do not contact =
you again for this matter)=2C please reply NO.
=20
=20
=20
=20