Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@ca.sandia.gov>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9353: net/vnc port broken (patch included)

The following reply was made to PR ports/9353; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@ca.sandia.gov>
To: asaddi@philosophysw.com, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: bmah@ca.sandia.gov
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:48:02 -0800

 On Wed, Jan 06, 1999 at 03:03:00PM -0800, asaddi@philosophysw.com wrote:

 > The Makefile for the vnc port incorrectly defines NO_WRKSUBDIR, which
 > causes patching/installation to fail.

 Ayup.  The vnc authors changed the format of their distfiles a couple
 of days ago, and I hadn't gotten around to updating the port yet.

 Thanks for the patch!  I just rebuilt vnc with the new source distfile
 and it builds just fine.  If a committer can commit this, we're all
 set.

 Bruce.