Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:09:55 -0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sun compiler - Snap?

Can someone (Alfred? Can U? 8) ) download the latest version of 64-bit
compiler from Sun?
Read the announce at

http://www.sun.com/workshop/

and download the latest 5.0 version. Why? It could be interesting to
test it on the netbsd-snap. I don't know what you can download, but if
there is a C compiler it could be _very_ interesting..... 8)

About compilers: my opinion is we have to modify the ecgs/gcc source to
have a good compiler. Yes, I know it's not an easy task, and not freebsd-
related, but the egcs/gcc compiler/cross-compiler it not so usable.
Suggestions? Comments?

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _