Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:02:27 -0500
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SMPng biweekly updates

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 05:50:46PM -0500, Andrew R. Reiter wrote:

> I am volunteering to do this job...  But, what Im interested in is seeing
> if those out there listening are interested in having this done...

i would love to see this happen.  i've been very interested in the
progress of the SMPng effort, and it would be great to have more
detailed information as to what is being worked on.

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                     Unix was not designed to stop you from
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net       doing stupid things, because that would