Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:08:46 -0700 (MST)
From:      Fred Clift <fclift@verio.net>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Don't upgrade your Alphas!

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, David O'Brien wrote:

> Uh... show me your FSF GCC committable patches please.  You're boarder
> line insulting me here, so do not offer anymore suggestions w/o some code
> to back it up.

No offense intended - I understand that sometimes things are more
complicated than they appear.  I've been 'busy' all weekend, but perhaps I
will take a peek at the code since now you've got me interested :).

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift@verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.