Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:40:10 +1000
From:      "Gary" <gary@pattersonsoftware.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compatible bottom end ibm servers with freebsd 6

Hello all,

We have a client who is looking to buy a bottom end ibm server. Can anyone
verify if they have freebsd 6 running on any of the following or similar?
I'm guessing the issues would be with things like SERIAL ATA - INTEGRATED,
RAID 0 & 1 ONBOARD type controllers and the like if any.

Any success with xSeries x100, x206m, x226, x306M?

If someone gives me a green light for these or any other similar ibms, that
would be great.

Many thanks

Gary