Date:      Sat, 04 Jun 2016 12:24:40 +0000
From:      "Neel Chauhan" <neel@neelc.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toontown Rewritten slow on Wine/GNOME 3/FreeBSD

Hi freebsd-emulation mailing list,=0A=0AIf I try to run Toontown Rewritte=
n (http://toontownrewritten.com/ (http://toontownrewritten.com/), a reviv=
al of the now-dead Disney game Toontown Online) under Wine and GNOME 3, T=
TR is very slow. Another version of Toontown, Toontown Relived (http://to=
ontownrelived.com (http://toontownrelived.com)) is also slow under GNOME.=
=0A=0AI had this problem on 10.3-RELEASE with a NVIDIA GT 620, and 11-CUR=
RENT with Haswell integrated graphics, where both configurations are usin=
g an Intel i7 4770S, FreeBSD, and GNOME 3. Toontown is not as slow on oth=
er desktop environments (but still slow).=0A=0AIs there any particular re=
ason why Toontown is slower on GNOME than on any other desktop environmen=
t? I had this problem with emulators/wine-devel and emulators/wine-stagin=
g.=0A=0AThanks,=0ANeel Chauhan=0A=3D=3D=3D=0Ahttps://www.neelc.org