Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:25:05 GMT
From:      Gerard Seibert<gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/106643: undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass in pkgtools.conf

>Number:         106643
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass in pkgtools.conf
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When using portmanager to update the ports, the following error is
displayed:

** Error occured reading /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:
        undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass
** Error occured reading /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:
        undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass

It is reported twice exactly as shown above. Then as portmanager continues
the updating process, the message will be displayed again from time to
time.

This has only started recently. I believe after the last update of
portupgrade if I remember correctly.
>How-To-Repeat:
Simply use portmanager in an attempt to update the system.
>Fix:
Unknown