Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 01:17:03 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP TESTERS: Lates nautilus-cd-burner may work

On Tue, 20 May 2003 18:33:11 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net> wrote:

> On 20 May 2003 18:06:45 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I've added some [untested] code to nautilus-cd-burner that should allow
>> it to detect CD drives on FreeBSD.  Note, it only works with CAM, so the
>> drives need to be SCSI or using ATAPICAM.  Let me know if you can
>> actually burn to disk now.
>
> I will test it this evening.. I dislike nautilus-cd-burner, it's not easy
> to use as the burncd/cdrecord command. ;-)

Previous version, I was able to create the ISO file, but not anymore. It's
nothing work, it has red circle of forbidden looks like this:
http://www.freshports.org/images/forbidden.gif on both create ISO and write
CD... I just click on 'write cd' button and nothing action.

$ pkg_info | grep burner
nautilus-cd-burner-0.4.2_1 CD burner view for Nautilus

Also, there's no error or whatever. Do you want me to try to run it under
the gdb?

Cheers,
Mezz

--