Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:17:01 +0100
From:      Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk>
To:        David N <davidn04@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fsync: giving up on dirty - gjournal on 7.0-R

My understanding is that its nothing to worry about.

http://freebsd.monkey.org/freebsd-stable/200609/msg00020.html
for example, where pjd@freebsd.org who wrote gjounal says
"It happens sometimes under load, haven't investigated yet what exactly
is happening, but you can ignore it for now, it's harmless, it just
means journal switch will be done a bit later."

Vince