Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:01:32 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Portmaster 1.15 available

I'm very excited about this new version! I finally figured out a way
to incorporate the "trick" of checking the distinfo files for
up-to-date distfile names into the per-port distfile cleaning routine.
Now the number of false positives for other distfiles with similar
names (ala php-*, Net-*, Digest-*, X11R6.9.0-* etc.) will be
significantly reduced, almost to 0. Using a temp file to store this
information also speeds up the distfile checking part of the
--clean-distfiles* options, without penalizing the distinfo file
information gathering process.

The --show-work option is something I've had on my TODO list for a
long time, and finally had a brief flash of inspiration on how to
implement cheaply.

Enjoy,

Doug