Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:27:27 +0200
From:      "Oliver Lehmann" <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xfce 4.4 Beta 1 (4.3.90.1

Hi,

Here is the first try for 4.3.90.1

new ports:
	devel/xfce4-dev-tools
	x11-fm/thunar
	editors/mousepad
	deskutils/orage			(repomove from xfce4-calendar)

removed ports:
	deskutils/xfce4-calendar	(replaced by orage)
	misc/xfce4-iconbox		(included in xfce4-panel)
	x11-fm/xfce4-fm			(replaced by thunar)
	x11/xfce4-trigger-launcher
	x11-wm/xfce4-systray
	games/xfce4-toys

All panel plugins are disabled (IGNORE) unless new versions are
submitted by their developers EXCEPT
	deskutils/xfce4-xkb-plugin
	sysutils/xfce4-fsguard-plugin
which are already supporting xfce 4.4 in their newest version.
Some plugins will be removed later like xfce4-datetime-plugin
since their functionality is included somehow in xfce 4.4 and/or
it is unlikly that there will be any 4.4 supporting version.

You may find the diff+shar at

    http://people.FreeBSD.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_01.tar.bz2

As usual - If you found errors I made, or you think there is sth.
which can be improved - please let me know. This is the first try.

I have to admit that the whole thing is yet only verified that it
compiles. I just finished making and testing (tinderbox) the port
changes. I'll maybe try switching from 4.2 to 4.3.90.1 later
(in 5hrs?) today.

The final checkin will happen at the earliest after 4.4 final is out.

 Happy xfceing