Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:03:56 +0200
From:      Rene de Vries <rene@tunix.nl>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware Crypto support (RSA acceleration)

Hello,

For an SSL based application we are using the Rainbow CryptoSwift (a
PCI card with RSA acceleration). This works fine on FreeBSD 4.1, but as
we upgraded to FreeBSD 4.7 the driver panics the kernel.
We asked Rainbow for a driver update, but they told us that FreeBSD 4.7
drivers are not available. Rainbow used to mention FreeBSD as a
supported OS, but in the meantime they removed all references to
FreeBSD...
Does anyone have an idea on either a replacement card or (even better)
fixes for the Rainbow drivers?

Thanks!

Rene
--