Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 15:40:41 -0700
From:      Michael Haro <mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO C1 Picturebook

Are you talking about the C1 or the 505?  I have the 505TX and
it doesn't use USB for floppy or parallel.  It has another connection
which is transparent to fbsd.  The TX can do 1024x768, which is fine
for my eyes, but some older people think that everything is too small
for them.  The TS does 800x600, which is too big for me but others seem
to like it.  I don't know about the older 505 models, but I have no
complaints with mine so far.  I just wish the pcmcia network card I
have was supported, but that isn't an issue with the laptop.

Michael