Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:50:33 -0400
From:      Igor Mozolevsky <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk>
To:        Colin House <colin@restecp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [UART] GPS 18-5Hz LVC and COM1 silence, OK on Linux though...

On 28 April 2013 20:38, Igor Mozolevsky <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk> wrote:

> So, I've tried copying and pasting Colin's stty settings for cuau0
> (which also include the clocal that imb noticed) but I still get
> silence... Any further thoughts/suggestions would be very appreciated!

Having gone digging through my box of old hardware, I managed to find
a PCI card with a Hynix controller (a puc device). Having plugged that
in, I'm now getting the $GPGLL sentences as I was expecting. It would
appear that the mobo's UART controller (off acpi) and fbsd just didn't
want to play nice...

--
Igor M.