Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers <FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   lpd

I've been getting an error from lpd, and I can't figure out why.  It says
duplicate spool directories, and I applied the patch I read to give me the
name of the file, but I can't see where there is any duplicate spool
directory:

Jul 19 17:41:10 journey2 lpd[1140]: startup: duplicate spool directories:
/usr/spool/cdjmono-raw

Trouble is, inspecting /etc/printcap _real_ carefully,
/usr/spool/cdjmono-raw just isn't duplicated in the sd parameter at all!
It shows up exactly once.  I can't figure out what the source of this erro
might be.

Can anyone else toss any hints they can think of?

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |