Date:      Thu, 22 May 2003 18:18:42 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ slush coming

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

Hi everybody--

I apologize for the late notice, but we should probably start thinking
about a doc/ slush for the 5.1-RELEASE cycle.  We'd like committers to
have completed changes that will affect translation teams no later
than Saturday, 24 May.  This will give the translation teams about
five or six days (depending on timezones) to synchronize and commit
their work before the doc/ tree is scheduled to be tagged on Friday,
30 May.

Thanks for your help...keep up the good work!

Bruce.
(for doceng@)

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

--DocE+STaALJfprDB--