Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:41:17 +0100
From:      "Markus Schumacher" <schumach@KOM.th-darmstadt.de>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Registration + Questions

<entry>
<first>Markus</first>
<last>Schumacher</last>
<email>schumach@kom.th-darmstadt.de</email>
<address>Kirchgartenstr. 43</address>
<city>Einhausen</city>
<state>Germany</state>
<zip>64683</zip>
<options commerce_email="yes" commerce_mail="yes" announce="no"
newsletter="no"></options>
<version>2.2.2-RELEASE</version>
</entry>

Hi! Above is the registration form i filled out
during the freeBSD-installation process.

Besides i have some questions, perhaps you can help me:

1. Whenever I login as 'root', i get the following message (example):

OCT 1 09:22:13 myhost login: login_getclass: unknown class `root`

What's wrong? When I tried to manipulate roots passwd entries with "chsh"
i found an entry "Class". But that means nothing to me. What are reasonable
values for Class?

2. As I run freeBSD2.2.2 on a 486 DX2-66 Box With 16 MB RAM and 405 HDD,
I have not very mouch place for a comfortable installation. But I have a CD
with a "LIVE FILE SYSTEM". Is there any supported solution to include this
CD in the running system (ports, ...) ?

Thanks in advance

Markus Schumacher ;-)
mailto:schumach@KOM.th-darmstadt.de