Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:15:13 -0800
From:      Kim Shrier <kim@createtech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for 5 or more PCI ehternet cards

 As requested by several people, I am posting the results of my original

query.

    1 response wondering why I would want to do something as silly as
using
        a UNIX box for a router.  (Answer: I don't think it's silly.)

    1 response saying that mother boards with more than 4 PCI slots
exist.

Does anybody have experience with the Adaptec 4 port card?  I would also
be
interested in any experience with any of the multi-port cards.

Also, I have subscribed to this list so you can send responses directly
to me
or the list.

Thanks,
Kim Shrier