Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 05:10:22 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, grog@freebie.lemis.com
Subject:   Re: isdn4bsd beta 0.80 released

Greg Lehey asks:,

> >> a new isdn4bsd beta version (i4b-00.80.00-beta-070599.tar.gz) has been made
> >> available on the isdn4bsd distribution sites.

> > the files have been made availible on my siute too:
> > ftp://ftp.dinoex.org/pub/i4b/README
> > ftp://ftp.dinoex.org/pub/i4b/i4b-00.80.00-beta-070599.tar.gz
>
> How do these releases relate to the version in the FreeBSD repository?

Thease are exactly the files from the ftp.console.de server,
The reason I copy in there, you can get it via annonymus ftp.

As FreeBSD 3.1 can't detect my SCSI controller,
I can not upgrade to use the latest 3.x repository.
That is my reason for using this form of Hellmuth's package.

kind regards Dirk

-- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
-- Tel. +49-5606-6512